Jump to content

AusMOJO

Members
  • Posts

    1993
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AusMOJO

  1. If I never have to see a toss play again, It'll make me so happy. It still gives me nightmares lol.
  2. They can lose to Ole Miss and beat A&M. A&M puffing their chest out too much for my liking lol.
  3. Looks like La Tech better than Clemson. Clemson barely won against a team they should've blown out by 40. Swinney better hope he can pull something out of that bag of tricks this year. I was surprised they were struggling with them at half time. Wasn't it only 10-7 at the half?
  4. I saw someone had a corndog hat made for the OU vs Texas game lol. Asked Gery if he would wear it, can't remember what thread that was in.
  5. If Arch needs to get hit early, run a QB draw to start the game so we can get 4th quarter Arch for the entire game lol. To your point Jeff, the fact that with the game on the line, he kept pounding it up the middle was great to see. Normally he would try some funky stuff there (like a toss play). I was impressed on that last TD with the G, C, G. They all pushed their guys back into the end zone. That on top of WInston meeting the LB in the gap are what allowed that to be a TD. A far cry from where we've been.
  6. I know....I'm just saying that Bobby mentioned we got 3 baseball commits after the game. At least I believe he did anyway.
  7. Really? They struggled with Purdue of all teams.
  8. He better hope he wins that game because you don't want Ole Miss fans rushing the field lol.
  9. Oregon State took it to Texas Tech, I thought Cody said they were going to run it up on everyone? I guess the Beavers didn't get the memo lol.
  10. I think I remember Bobby saying that we didn't get any football commits but we had like 3 baseball commits after the game or something like that?
  11. Muschamp had him basically 1 v1 with Smith and he held his own. When they had to put the clamps on him, they pretty much did.
  12. If I'm honest, the TE's were really good blocking. Now if we could just get them to be more of a consistent threat in the pass game. Perhaps Winston is that guy? But Shannon did great, Masunas when he was in did great blocking, even Winston. I wonder if Coach Casula from Michigan is having a big impact on that? Not sure if I spelt his name right or not.
  13. I agree with you @Bunk Moreland. I think if anything SIkorski has locked up that LG spot.
  14. Felt like you couldn't even take a breath. We were playing so badly that you almost didn't believe it when they came storming back.
  15. So that's the Big 10 championship to Indiana and then the quarter final loss to Miami? Now the loss to us. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  16. I was just saying that in my post. You can't expect to be a great program and be upset about being #1.
  17. To be expected. I don't agree with many here that it's rat poison or whatever. Because the team actually earned the #1 by beating the best team in the country. Even though it wasn't the greatest performance or what we were expecting necessarily, the fact they were able to pull it off and not give up is #1 worthy, imo. I don't mind being #1 because that's the expectation of being a great program. Now is there a ton they have to clean up? Sh*t yeah that is very evident. But if this is your floor, your ceiling is insane.
  18. I don't like Michigan (except for the fact they beat OU lol) but I respect the hate watching. As you said Jeff, that's next level.
  19. I just watched this and it was hilarious lol. Although I will say that dejection of a kicker missing a FG, I felt that. Although at least Auburn missed from the right has and not dead center.
  20. I like how they talk about an Ohio State collapse, like we had nothing to do with it lol. Also the fact that we practically gave up free points several times in the game. If you can play this poorly and beat a great program like Ohio State, that says a lot.
  21. I'm actually not that surprised by him. Considering he's taken more 1st team snaps than Seymore has and has a good bit of time now between Goosby and Robertson. He looks really solid there. No disrespect to Seymore of course but I think until otherwise Sikorski has won that job.
  22. Okay, whatever you say. I can take my dragging but being called a bandwagon fan, nah. You can get down off that high horse. If you believe I was "live tweeting my emotional collapse" then that is on you, not me. I'm a fan, reacting to a game live. Not coming back after the game to say "gotcha". So consider my ass dragged, but also consider my middle finger for calling me a bandwagon fan.
  23. Yeah he went off in the 3rd Qtr and straight into the tent. Didn't look good but I haven't heard anything about him from anywhere. Hoping he's okay though.
  24. Holly has said it was on their end and not Sark's, said there was no hard feelings and that they should owe Sark an apology instead for wasting his time at both intervals.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.