Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel like we already have a Geffrard replacement on the roster but getting another big dude like this can never hurt. If most of these guys come back next year (hell even Geffrard has edibility I believe) that will be one of the bright spots coming back, obviously missing Simmons is going to be a blow regardless.ย 

J.Terry, January, Watson, Charles, Sharma, Jackson, Umeozulu, Wesley and I'm probably forgetting a dude or two. I guess Vasek still has eligibility, too.ย 

Posted
9 hours ago, Hank South said:

ย 

IMG_4351.jpeg

@Hank South, man! ย Go into Neyland and steal their cornbread, and THEN one of their recruits??? ย They are gonna have a serious case of (red raider) red-arse for the REAL UT. ย 

  • Haha 2
Posted
3 hours ago, PaulieD said:

@Hank South, man! ย Go into Neyland and steal their cornbread, and THEN one of their recruits??? ย They are gonna have a serious case of (red raider) red-arse for the REAL UT. ย 

I love cornbread!ย ย ๐Ÿ‘

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.