Oldest Horn Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Guts said: It’s both. Kalshi is the worse of the lot imo. How so? Please explain. Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Oldest Horn said: How so? Please explain. Hehe 1 Quote
Guts Posted 32 minutes ago Author Posted 32 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: How so? Please explain. 18 year olds can use it and you can bet on pretty much anything and everything. I’ve come to realize you and I just have fundamentally different views on life and that’s ok. We probably agree on very little and are wasting each others time arguing on here. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago Just now, Guts said: 18 year olds can use it and you can bet on pretty much anything and everything. I’ve come to realize you and I just have fundamentally different views on life and that’s ok. We probably agree on very little and are wasting each others time arguing on here. And how does that compare with other betting forums? Quote
Guts Posted 25 minutes ago Author Posted 25 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: And how does that compare with other betting forums? I don’t know much about other forums that don’t directly involve sports so maybe there are other sites that are just as bad. Kalshi still sucks and it’s lame OTF is partnered with them. But go on, I’m sure you have another deflecting question lined up. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 22 minutes ago Posted 22 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Guts said: I don’t know much about other forums that don’t directly involve sports so maybe there are other sites that are just as bad. Kalshi still sucks and it’s lame OTF is partnered with them. But go on, I’m sure you have another deflecting question lined up. No, I don’t. I’m simply wondering why Kalshi is such a bogeyman in your little world. All the deflections are yours, champ. Quote
BootHorn08 Posted 19 minutes ago Posted 19 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Oldest Horn said: No, I don’t. I’m simply wondering why Kalshi is such a bogeyman in your little world. All the deflections are yours, champ. I’m not a sports betting hater while I get it has changed sports. Kalshi and Polymarket are predatory gambling companies that allow wagers on any and everything. You should not be able to place wagers on gas prices, elections and stuff of that sort it’s strange 2 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 18 minutes ago Posted 18 minutes ago Just now, BootHorn08 said: I’m not a sports betting hater while I get it has changed sports. Kalshi and Polymarket are predatory gambling companies that allow wagers on any and everything. You should not be able to place wagers on gas prices, elections and stuff of that sort it’s strange Gas prices? Ever hear of the Futures Exchange? Quote
Guts Posted 13 minutes ago Author Posted 13 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: No, I don’t. I’m simply wondering why Kalshi is such a bogeyman in your little world. All the deflections are yours, champ. I’ve explained it pretty well I think. Also, stop being so damn condescending. Saying my world is little because I’m against sports gambling is unnecessarily belittling. The way you interact on this platform is incredibly off-putting. 1 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago Just now, Guts said: I’ve explained it pretty well I think. Also, stop being so damn condescending. Saying my world is little because I’m against sports gambling is unnecessarily belittling. The way you interact on this platform is incredibly off-putting. No, you haven’t. Quote
Guts Posted 8 minutes ago Author Posted 8 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: No, you haven’t. That’s a reading comprehension issue for you then. Quote
BootHorn08 Posted 7 minutes ago Posted 7 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: Gas prices? Ever hear of the Futures Exchange? Don’t be a dbag. Yes and I am aware it’s controlled by the CFTC but there’s a difference in going look for these things versus them being thrown in your face on every app you use. It’s predatory. Just because you’re the oldest horn doesn’t make you the wisest horn no matter how hard you’re pretending to be Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 5 minutes ago Posted 5 minutes ago Just now, BootHorn08 said: Don’t be a dbag. Yes and I am aware it’s controlled by the CFTC but there’s a difference in going look for these things versus them being thrown in your face on every app you use. It’s predatory. Just because you’re the oldest horn doesn’t make you the wisest horn no matter how hard you’re pretending to be I’d say being able to make a call on gas prices on an independent exchange is far more efficient than relying on some floor trader in Chicago. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 3 minutes ago Posted 3 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, Guts said: That’s a reading comprehension issue for you then. You’ve managed to repeatedly call them “bad” but never elaborated how they’re different than any other betting or market prediction site Quote
BootHorn08 Posted 2 minutes ago Posted 2 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Oldest Horn said: I’d say being able to make a call on gas prices on an independent exchange is far more efficient than relying on some floor trader in Chicago. But it’s not just gas prices. It’s elections it’s criminal cases it’s everything under the sun and it’s marketed on every website and social media at this point. That’s where my issue is Quote
HonkEm Posted just now Posted just now 42 minutes ago, Beard N Balls Bundle said: I never want to hear another prize picks ad again fortunately, you can fast forward all the prize pick ads in the podcasts...takes about 5 seconds...unlike some ads where you have to wait a min or so to skip. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted just now Posted just now Just now, BootHorn08 said: But it’s not just gas prices. It’s elections it’s criminal cases it’s everything under the sun and it’s marketed on every website and social media at this point. That’s where my issue is Betting has been a thing as long as there has been trade. I’d rather bet on a reliable exchange than hope an acquaintance or co-worker doesn’t welch on paying up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.