Austalgia Posted 59 minutes ago Posted 59 minutes ago 4 hours ago, Flynn said: The Gefridge shuts down OU’s paltry rushing attack AND gets a sack Gefridge ices down that run game . See what I did there? 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago 6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. I feel like Bishop is too obvious to count. I’m going Townsend. Quote
FHS Mr B Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 7 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. Lance Jackson Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.