Jump to content

PaulieD

Supporters
  • Posts

    1957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaulieD

  1. Good grief, everyone, it's a bone bruise. Not an amputation.
  2. Good luck - I mean it. The cost of hunting has risen so much that it literally took the enjoyment out of it for me. Here in the Hill Country I will probably go after a Axis as a bucket list (b/c they are real good eating).
  3. Gerry, this is on you. All you had to do is bring the milk back to the house. He missed out on tough love, and was terrorized by mayo on corn dogs.
  4. Yep. He wants you to hit the opponent so hard that he pisses himself. The diameter of the piss ring is the chart.
  5. Gerry, do you see Biles as weak-side LB?
  6. Here's Joe Z at a game:
  7. God please accept our prayers for Odin's family and the Lake Travis ISD community. Welcome this young man into your arms in Heaven and help us all to accept the tragedy of this event. Amen.
  8. This is awesome - too many to choose....
  9. I had some puerile condescension this morning, but, after my coffee, I went to the rest room, and now all is fine in the world🤣
  10. DONE, Blake. That was fun. And very hard LOL.
  11. Good grief. It's over, move on. Hope that we have something good to worry about next year.
  12. Well, he aint moving to Comanche County to be around your %$%# @@#, for sure🤣
  13. He said that they moved to Round Rock first, so they could see the one son at UT and the other at Texas Tech. Eventually moved by the lake. It's funny, he kinda looks like a surfer dude from Southern California still, LOL
  14. Reminds me of Randy Moss. Get it out and away and he'll reel it in.
  15. Definitely not a human. Glad he's not playing roundball, could've definitely with that jump.
  16. I had a frosty beverage yesterday at a pub with Brendan Schooler's dad. They moved to Lakeway about 6 years ago, apparently. Of course proud dad had some fantastic photos of Brendan at UT then Patriots. What a player. I did not know his dad coached at Mission Vallejo for 27 years. That's a powerhouse HS.
  17. I refuse to choose between Kiki and Aaron😊🤘
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.