Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted August 13 Moderators Posted August 13 I hope LSU tells him to pound sandΒ https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49596211/daniels-sends-cease-desist-lsu-pickett-given-no-5 15 2 10 Quote
Joe Z Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I stand with him and in fact Gerry you are a real A hole ππΌππ 1 14 1 Quote
AlecOsborne5 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 They treat Joe Burrow different than him..... Well yeah, Joe had one of the greatest seasons of all time and won a Natty ππ (Fun fact: I played high school football against Joe Burrow) 6 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted August 13 Author Moderators Posted August 13 6 minutes ago, Joe Zura said: I stand with him and in fact Gerry you are a real A hole ππΌππ Lol 1 16 1 Quote
JMarquette Posted August 13 Posted August 13 18 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Lol Now kith. 1 7 Quote
BootHorn08 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 38 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I hope LSU tells him to pound sandΒ https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49596211/daniels-sends-cease-desist-lsu-pickett-given-no-5 What if Kelly told him it wouldnβt be worn again and is getting retired? I donβt agree with alienating yourself from your school but I fault Brian Kelly you canβt have it both ways. Canβt tell Daniels that then tell a kid he can wear that as part of the recruiting pitch 2 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted August 13 Moderators Posted August 13 1 hour ago, AlecOsborne5 said: They treat Joe Burrow different than him..... Well yeah, Joe had one of the greatest seasons of all time and won a Natty ππ (Fun fact: I played high school football against Joe Burrow) How did that go?Β 1 Quote
AlecOsborne5 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 Just now, Hank South said: How did that go?Β They beat us 21-14 and he had almost 200 rushing yards lol 2 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted August 13 Moderators Posted August 13 16 minutes ago, AlecOsborne5 said: They beat us 21-14 and he had almost 200 rushing yards lol Lol. Could have been worse.Β 1 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted August 13 Moderators Posted August 13 2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I hope LSU tells him to pound sandΒ https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49596211/daniels-sends-cease-desist-lsu-pickett-given-no-5 I thought it was so lame he won the Heisman. LSU padded his stats and kept him in in several blowouts. Penix, Bo Nix, and Marv Harrison were the other finalists and there wasn't an obvious winner but I thought Penix was more important to his team's success than anyone else in NY that year. 9 Quote
TTaylor2135 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 1 hour ago, AlecOsborne5 said: They beat us 21-14 and he had almost 200 rushing yards lol Covered the spread!Β 1 Quote
Sanka Decaf Posted August 13 Posted August 13 Wait, I refuse to believe Kiffin is involved in a broken promise.Β Β 4 Quote
charlie990 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 feel like they are still respecting him as it's a defensive player but what a diva lol 2 Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted August 13 Posted August 13 But how does this affect Easton Royalβs recruitment? 1 3 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted August 13 Moderators Posted August 13 Sadly, I donβt think this is the last weβll hear of something like this in the NIL era. Weβve gone from schools disassociating themselves from players (Reggie Bush, Chris Webber) to this. 3 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted August 13 Posted August 13 19 minutes ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: But how does this affect Easton Royalβs recruitment? Obviously Kiff is going to promise to retire his jersey 3 Quote
Q Posted August 13 Posted August 13 4 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I hope LSU tells him to pound sandΒ https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49596211/daniels-sends-cease-desist-lsu-pickett-given-no-5 Β Quote
jkates Posted August 13 Posted August 13 The levels of arrogance and butthurt are off the charts. 3 1 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted August 13 Moderators Posted August 13 Well on his way to becoming hated by both schools he attended in college. He's gonna start saying his high school during Sunday Night Football intros I bet Β 1 4 Quote
WRNC Posted August 13 Posted August 13 NeitherΒ Joe Burrowβs No. 9 norΒ Jayden Daniels' No. 5 wereΒ officially retired by LSU. Β They were "soft-retired" byΒ Brian Kelly who actively protected both numbers. Β Lane Kiffin reversed that stance to give the number to Pickett 1 Quote
hookem1014 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I understand Florida doesnβt retire jersey numbers, but even multiple players have worn #15 after Tebow who is a college football icon. Daniels is just a diva. 1 Quote
Aspann85 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 5 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I hope LSU tells him to pound sandΒ https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49596211/daniels-sends-cease-desist-lsu-pickett-given-no-5 The guy won a Heisman. Should be an automatic retiring of a number if they do that and if the person chooses to let someone else wear it, then alls good. A bunch of coaches in my family that agree. 2 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.