Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 2 hours ago Moderators Posted 2 hours ago Taaffe had six tackles (four solos) in the Dolphins' loss to the Vikings on Sunday: 4 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I love Taaffe's whole story. From walk on to starting NFL S as a rookie. 9 Quote
TexasTom Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 29 minutes ago, AusMOJO said: I love Taaffe's whole story. From walk on to starting NFL S as a rookie. Remarkable. I've been thinking he was maxxing out at each stage. He keeps proving me wrong. 1 Quote
bevocbs Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago Not just a walk on. I think it is more impressive that he was on the B team freshman team and B team JV as a sophomore in high school. It is a crazy good story that he even made it as a walk on at a P4 school, much less going on to a pro career. Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted 10 minutes ago Posted 10 minutes ago I thought he was maxed out with his potential in college, But i was wrong. Thought the athletes would be way too big, fast and strong for him at the NFL level. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.