Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 2 hours ago Moderators Posted 2 hours ago Taaffe had six tackles (four solos) in the Dolphins' loss to the Vikings on Sunday: 3 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I love Taaffe's whole story. From walk on to starting NFL S as a rookie. 7 Quote
TexasTom Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 29 minutes ago, AusMOJO said: I love Taaffe's whole story. From walk on to starting NFL S as a rookie. Remarkable. I've been thinking he was maxxing out at each stage. He keeps proving me wrong. 1 Quote
bevocbs Posted 11 minutes ago Posted 11 minutes ago Not just a walk on. I think it is more impressive that he was on the B team freshman team and B team JV as a sophomore in high school. It is a crazy good story that he even made it as a walk on at a P4 school, much less going on to a pro career. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.