Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 3 hours ago Moderators Posted 3 hours ago Taaffe had six tackles (four solos) in the Dolphins' loss to the Vikings on Sunday: 6 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I love Taaffe's whole story. From walk on to starting NFL S as a rookie. 11 Quote
TexasTom Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 29 minutes ago, AusMOJO said: I love Taaffe's whole story. From walk on to starting NFL S as a rookie. Remarkable. I've been thinking he was maxxing out at each stage. He keeps proving me wrong. 3 Quote
bevocbs Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Not just a walk on. I think it is more impressive that he was on the B team freshman team and B team JV as a sophomore in high school. It is a crazy good story that he even made it as a walk on at a P4 school, much less going on to a pro career. 3 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I thought he was maxed out with his potential in college, But i was wrong. Thought the athletes would be way too big, fast and strong for him at the NFL level. 1 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago 56 minutes ago, bevocbs said: Not just a walk on. I think it is more impressive that he was on the B team freshman team and B team JV as a sophomore in high school. It is a crazy good story that he even made it as a walk on at a P4 school, much less going on to a pro career. I watched him at Westlake and he was an absolute stud on those championship teams. Played both ways and made plays on both sides. Didn't know he was on the B team's though. Inspiration for those kids for sure. Quote
AusMOJO Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago 37 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said: I thought he was maxed out with his potential in college, But i was wrong. Thought the athletes would be way too big, fast and strong for him at the NFL level. Athleticism is important but between the ears, especially at S helps a ton. 1 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago 1 hour ago, TexasTom said: Remarkable. I've been thinking he was maxxing out at each stage. He keeps proving me wrong. Texas would've had two starting rookies if not for Trey Moore's unfortunate injury. 1 Quote
BurntOrangeHorn Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago 55 minutes ago, bevocbs said: Not just a walk on. I think it is more impressive that he was on the B team freshman team and B team JV as a sophomore in high school. It is a crazy good story that he even made it as a walk on at a P4 school, much less going on to a pro career. Remember Taaffe was a prominent WR for Cade Klubnik in High School too. He played both WR and DB in all the games. 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿 1 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 25 minutes ago Posted 25 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, BurntOrangeHorn said: Remember Taaffe was a prominent WR for Cade Klubnik in High School too. He played both WR and DB in all the games. 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿 Yeah he had an amazing game against North Shore in the semi's one year. Was incredible to watch. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.