Dr. Love Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) Hypothetically, Muschamp is head coach after Sark wins a natty and goes to the NFL. For or against? Answers from coaches who have coached high school or above preferably, but I’ll take any answers. Edited 2 hours ago by Dr. Love 1 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago You think Lincoln Riley is bringing in Venables over Muschamp when the Cowboys hire him in 3 months? Quote
jhookem91 Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago He’s a phenomenal DC, but he looked like Venables as a HC in terms of great D, disappointing O. If he could hire a great OC (both play caller and recruiter) and give him authority - a Muschamp under Sark except on offense - he could be successful, but he failed to do that at his previous stops, including Florida where he had tons of resources. Quote
jhookem91 Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago With that being said, I think he will get another good (but not elite) HC opportunity within the next couple of years and will take it. Quote
westx Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago I am not sure he would every be interested in HC. Nonetheless, I love Boom, but I'll pass for him to be HC Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.