CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS LOVE AFFAIR WITH OREGON???

Oregon has won out on the key recruits I. This cycle.  EAS video game seems to rank Oregon higher in several categories.  Other than $$$ what in the world is making Oregon attractive to recruits?  (Asking for a friend)

2 hours ago, Anthony Cline said:

Awesome game environment, great facilities, beautiful woman,NIL, top program, fun city…

Awesome game environment? Check.  Great facilities?  Check.  Beautiful women?  Uh, not really.  If you're seeking a place to being a harem, the PNW is definitely not on your itenerary.  Top program?  Check.  Fun City?  Eh, it's pretty up there, but Eugene is not a hotbed of entertainment.

Bobby hit the nail on the head several posts up.

• Hook 'Em 1

I really think easier path to the playoffs in the Big 10 could be a factor for Oregon and why a recruit would choose Oregon over an SEC team.

Oregon will be challenged only by a few teams in the big 10 and will likely be a frequent visitor to the playoffs…which means increased chance of competing for the natty.

Bigger NIL…Increased chance to be in the playoffs…competing against only the best SEC teams in the playoffs and increased chance at competing for the natty…if I was a recruit, I would find this very enticing 

7 hours ago, Lavalulu said:

Oregon has won out on the key recruits I. This cycle.  EAS video game seems to rank Oregon higher in several categories.  Other than $$$ what in the world is making Oregon attractive to recruits?  (Asking for a friend)

If you've never been there.  Nike and uniforms are a big draw.  Stupid I know but they have influence with the kids.  The campus and city are beautiful.  Plenty of access to alternative lifestyles if that's your thing.  Lanning is a charismatic guy that the kids seem to identify with.  For a young person, I can see how it would be attractive.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Anthony Cline said:

Awesome game environment, great facilities, beautiful woman,NIL, top program, fun city…

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

Beautiful women?  Uh, not really.

To be fair Anthony did say "beautiful woman".

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...