Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

Opponents national rank in scoring defense on the Texas schedule in 2026:

8. Ohio State (13.2 PPG)
19. Tennessee (15.5)
28. Oklahoma (17.6)
—— still to play ——
113. Florida (29.0)
108. Miss State (28.0)
108. Ole Miss (28.0)
29. Missouri  (17.7)
32. LSU (18.5)
103. Arkansas (27.7)
42. Texas A&M (20.0)

Statistically, the three best defenses on the schedule have been played already. 

Come on C J , you know our fan base is not into optimism. Do wish the three better ones left were not on the road. To add to your post, the three best D C are behind us or most respected anyway.

 

 

Edited by Beldar
Posted
1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

The offensive stats will look better the next three weeks! 

Hope so. After watching yesterday, special teams and offense could continue their trends 

Posted
1 hour ago, CJ Vogel said:

Opponents national rank in scoring defense on the Texas schedule in 2026:

8. Ohio State (13.2 PPG)
19. Tennessee (15.5)
28. Oklahoma (17.6)
—— still to play ——
113. Florida (29.0)
108. Miss State (28.0)
108. Ole Miss (28.0)
29. Missouri  (17.7)
32. LSU (18.5)
103. Arkansas (27.7)
42. Texas A&M (20.0)

Statistically, the three best defenses on the schedule have been played already. 

Good thing we won’t see any good defenses to worry about if Texas makes the playoffs. 

Posted

Staff needs to realize the players we are choosing to play can’t run the offense as it sits.  We don’t have the o-line or qb to do it on a consistent or even semi-consistent basis.  Shorten the route tree, cut out the complex reads, maybe even cut the field in half….and run the dang ball more man, good grief.  

As for our specials, all of us aren’t wrong.  The product on the field is at best a net nothing.  

Posted

With the exception of Arkansas all of the upcoming opponents have more dynamic offenses (in some cases, MUCH more dynamic) than those we've played to date ex-Ohio State. I don't think we can count of the defense holding all of these to 14 points or less.

Posted

If they aren’t pushing for 40 burgers over the rest of the month, I’ll be very concerned. 

Even if it’s not real improvement at first, perhaps seeing some inflated scores on the board will give that offense confidence for when they hit the road in November! The important part about predicting a 10-2 record is that you have to lose twice

  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 minute ago, tedsel76 said:

If they aren’t pushing for 40 burgers over the rest of the month, I’ll be very concerned. 

Even if it’s not real improvement at first, perhaps seeing some inflated scores on the board will give that offense confidence for when they hit the road in November! The important part about predicting a 10-2 record is that you have to lose twice

That's my hope 

Posted
2 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

I’m trying to build hope!😂😂

I wish it was a matter of being in a funk. Unfortunately this offense is a dumpster fire filled with money. I do think Cooper is a bright spot, but he gets the job done so Sark will bench him. But I do like your can do attitude CJ. Mine at the moment is more like…🤮

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted

I'm just as disappointed about yesterday as anyone on here, but we weren't the only team that lost. The aggies and the fighting Lane Kiffins lost in horrible ways too. If they don't get it fixed starting next week, then I'll lead the pitchfork parade. 

Posted

Y’all ungrateful. I served y’all some of the finest burnt orange kool aid, and y’all want to lay up on here and be miserable. I’m a pray for y’all. It’s just me and @Bobby Burtonon this bandwagon. I’m 10 toes down in this. Just play ball.

  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.